World of Warcraft dragonflight, to the nouvelle extension of Blizzard for the famous MMO is now available. You can venture into the new areas of Dragon Islands to mount your characters Level 70 and face new challenges in the various dungeons of the extension.
Un trinkets that everyone thought was weak or even useless actually turns out to be potentially one of the best gems in the game ! Ruby Whelp Leather is a jewel obtainable from Ruby Essence Pools.
But then, how to improve this jewel?
This jewel has 6 different spells:
- Two offensive spells, fire arrow et Launch fire nova.
- Two healing spells Healing Puff et Restorative breath.
- A haste bonus Under red wings.
- A crit bonus Soporific ruby heat.
So you can improve only one of these 6 procs. Obtaining a new jewel, improving the jewel or even selling it will not reset your progress. You can monitor your progress using the script below:
/run for i=2148,2153,1 do V=C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(i); print(V.name.." - discovered:",tostring(V.discovered)..", quantity:",tostring(V.quantity)) end
Here are the methods that will allow you to improve your Ruby Whelp Leather :
- fire arrow. If you want to improve the damage against a single target, you will have to use the jewel on hostile monsters.
- Fire Nova Launch. If you want to improve the damage against multiple targets, you will need to use the trinket on hostile fire elementals or the group of training dummies in Valdrakken.
- Soporific Ruby Heat. If you want to get more crit bonus, you will need to use the trinket on yourself.
- Healing Puff. To increase your unique target healing, you will need to use the trinket on friendly targets.
- Restorative breath. To increase your healing on multiple targets, you will need to use the trinket on the group of allied training dummies.
- under red wings. To increase the haste bonus, you will need to use the jewel on a magic fire pellet found in Valdrakken.
Congratulation ! You now know how to improve your jewel! You can level up your spells from level 1 to level 6.